Free Whitening For Life
FREE WHITENING FOR LIFE is an exciting new program we are offering at The Dental Project to both new and existing patients! We would love to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. First, we would like to see you for a comprehensive exam, a full set of x-rays, and a cleaning. Call our practice on 07 31343536 to set up your initial appointment.
2. Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get your WHITENING FOR LIFE kit for just $99. We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays (a $495 saving!)
3. When you keep your pre-scheduled dental hygiene appointments, 2 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a FREE whitening syringe at no cost to you!
1. If you have already had whitening done in our practice and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be eligible for our exciting new Whitening for Life program. You will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you when keeping your pre-scheduled hygiene appointments.
2. If you have not had whitening done in our practice, and you already attend twice a year for your regular maintenance appointments you can enrol for a one-time fee of $99.00. We will make custom professional whitening trays and give you 2 whitening syringes. You will then receive a free whitening syringe at your pre-scheduled hygiene appointments 2 times a year.
3. Patients who haven't regularly attended twice a year can join the program once you keep your next pre-scheduled hygiene appointment.
To be eligible for our FREE Whitening For Life program you must meet the following requirements:
• You must keep your pre-scheduled dental hygiene appointments. This includes periodic x-rays. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular check-ups greatly reduce dental emergencies and lead to spending less money on dental care in the long run.
• You must provide at least 48 hours' notice if you need to postpone or reschedule your appointment.
• All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Any type of bleaching in the presence of open decay is not safe for you. Whitening For Life was developed as a free gift for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously.
• You must be 18 years or older. Any patient below 18 must have parental approval and final decision will be up to treating clinician.
• Healthy gums are required to prevent complications that may arise with the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease. Dental bleaching will aggravate and further worsen these conditions.
• Lost / damaged whitening trays that require new trays to be fabricated will be at the reduced fee of $99.